Any registered Girl Scout adult may participate in adult learning courses and workshops
It is required that all new troop leaders and co-leaders complete the Leadership Essentials before meeting with their girls or parents.
Each troop should have an adult certified in First Aid/ CPR
Babysitting is not provided at training sessions. Please make arrangements for child care while you are attending training.
Refunds are only given in the following instances:
- The course is full and cannot accept your registration
- The course is cancelled by the Director of Volunteer Services (minimum number not met, etc)
Only those registered for a course will be notified of any changes.
- Select course you wish to attend
- Complete a separate Training registration form for each course you wish to attend, one person per form, please.
- Send completed registration form and fee (when required) to the council office five business days before the date.
Please contact the Volunteer Services Department with questions.
Volunteer Services Department
Terry Blevins Caroline Roel
Director of Volunteer Services Volunteer Services Executive
361-579-0988 fax 956-425-9602 fax