Any registered Girl Scout adult may participate in adult learning courses and workshops
It is required that all new troop leaders and co-leaders complete the Leadership Essentials before meeting with their girls or parents.
Each troop should have an adult certified in First Aid/ CPR
Babysitting is not provided at training sessions. Please make arrangements for child care while you are attending training.
Refunds are only given in the following instances:
- The course is full and cannot accept your registration
- The course is cancelled by the Director of Volunteer Services (minimum number not met, etc)
Only those registered for a course will be notified of any changes.
- Select course you wish to attend
- Complete a separate Training registration form for each course you wish to attend, one person per form, please.
- Send completed registration form and fee (when required) to the council office five business days before the date.