Tell us a bit about yourself to unlock this special offer. Simply click the 'UNLOCK' link below!
Parenting today doesn’t necessarily look like it did six weeks ago, let alone six months ago. Girl Scouts gets that, and we see how much you’ve been doing to keep your girl active, curious, and happy through it all.
Think of the Girl Scouts Daisy program as your one-stop shop when it comes to building your kindergartener’s or first grader’s social skills, keeping her moving, and giving her an extra bit of stability in this ever-changing world. Whether she’s dreaming up a new toy, learning about bravery, or helping plant a garden, you can count on Girl Scouts to meet the moment, providing safe and fun activities while making your life a whole lot simpler. Gearing up for Kindergarten? Come back to register your girl on April 1. Current kindergarteners can join now!
- Find new ways to practice kindness and generosity
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of (and a way to show others!) all the new skills they're learning
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities and see how mistakes help us learn
- Learn about money management, marketing, and running their own business
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Practice simple ways to protect our earth
Make every month the best it can be with these awesome coloring calendar pages! Each sheet contains fun activities that will stretch her imagination and build her confidence.
(If link does not work, click HERE!)